• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Washington All Grain Brewing and Kegging Equip in Seattle WA $1200

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pjens

Reaction score
Hi,

I have the whole kit and kaboodle for brewing beer that I am considering parting with.

I am in Bellevue, WA, and am able to deliver locally within reason.

-Home made triple tier stand

-(2) 15 gallon Keggles with welded spigots, one has a mash tun screen and the other simply a wire mesh screen

-(1) 15 gallon keg for use as counterweight or fermentation

-(1) 10 gal cooler mash-tun

-(1) PVC sparge arm

-(1) copper wort chiller, i think it is 25'

-(2) crab cooker propane burner

-(2) 5 gal propane tanks

-(5) 5 gallon Cornelius kegs

-(1) 5# CO2 tank

-(1) Dual gauge, single keg CO2 regulator

-(1) Chest freezer that holds 3 corny kegs

-(1) Johnson A419 controller for the freezer, I like it at 35*

-(3) 6.5 gallon glass carboys

-(2) 5 gallon glass carboys

All sorts of brushes/fittings/bungs and several books that can go along if someone buys the whole kit.

Looking to trade or sell. Not trying to part out this kit piece by piece, as I am using it until it is sold. I would much prefer to sell everything to one person who is local to me, I am in Bellevue, WA.Already I have received many inquiries about parting it out, so I broke it down into groups of stuff that I would sell in lots. I know the prices are high, let me reiterate that I want to sell everything as one lot.

Feel free to make me an offer on everything together.

-$180 Freezer and temp controller
-$750 Keggles, triple stand, mash tun, sparge arm, wort chiller, propane burners, propane tanks, glass carboys
-$500 corny kegs, CO2 tank, CO2 regulator

If nobody is interested in buying the stuff as a lot, in a few weeks I will relist with individual prices.

Interested in trades- anything that has a motor on it, BMW, gold/silver/certified gems, things that go bang, I am very open to trades or partial trades- let me know what you got!

I did not take a picture of every single thing I have, just the big stuff.

The corny kegs are upside down in the photo, with the lids sitting on top of them. I'm pretty sure they are ball lock kegs.

Back