• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Minnesota All grain brewery on eBay

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mrwizard0

Reaction score
Saw this on eBay, and thought someone would like it. Its not mine, and I dont know the guy.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/All-Grain-Brewery-For-Sale-Homebrewing-Kegging-Gear-/121333861861?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item1c400fcde5

Here is the description from eBay if you dont want to follow the link
Look at what you get:

1-30 Gallon Cooler Mash Tun-Copper Sparge Arm and Manifold
3-5 Gallon Italian Glass Carboys
1-Carboy Drying Stand
1-6.5 Better Bottle PET Carboy
3-5 Gallon Ball Lock Corenelius Kegs (Worth $150 right there!)
1-5lb. CO2 tank (Still has a charge)
1-Two-Outlet Taprite CO2 Regulator
1-Copper Wort Chiller
24-22oz. "Bomber" bottles
24+-12oz. Bottles
1-Bottle Capper (And 100+ Caps)
2- Krome Dispensing Faucets (With Wrench and Cleaning Brush)
2-Primary Fermentation Pails w/Lids
1-Bag of Many Airlock Bubblers
2 Carboy Bungs
1-Bottling Wand
1-Wine Thief
1-Auto Siphon
Cleaning Brushes For Carboys, Kegs, and Bottles
1-5 Gallon, Stainless Steel Hot Liquor Tank w/Blichmann Brewmometer
1-March High Temp Brewing Pump-High Flow ($150 new) Oiled, Tested, Like New Condition

I am only interested in selling this as a package. I don't have time to part it all out, although I could make more money that way. Take it all and resell the stuff you don't want. This would be an excellent opportunity to get some gear for your brewing club or a very inexpensive way to dive into all-grain brewing and kegging.

If you've been shopping for brewing gear, you KNOW what kind of a steal this is!

Saw this on eBay, and thought someone would like it. Its not mine, and I dont know the guy.

if you decide to part out I would be interested in the pump
;) It isn't his. He's just telling us about it.

At $200 it is a deal. He has a reserve and who knows what that is set at, if it is around $1000 then it's not a deal. It sounds like he may have posted this elsewhere though, maybe on a site like this based on his sentence about it being a steel and not parting it out.

if you decide to part out I would be interested in the pump

So. I've bid on this and am only interested really in the kegging stuff. So if anyone is interested in any of the other stuff (say the pump) PM me and let me know what your willing to pay for it and we can avoid bidding against each other.

Back