A419 Tripping Circuit

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Remedy

Reaction score
Is my A419 Digital controller tripping the circuit breaker? I can run the mini fridge plugged directly into the same outlet without an issue. It doesn't trip when the controller turns the fridge on and it usually cycles on a off a couple of times before happening. The controller came prewired.

Any Ideas?

Yes, I was having issues with my circuit breaker tripping. I emailed the manufacturer of the temp controller and found my wiring schematics were way more complicated than what was needed. He emailed me back a hand drawing and once I wired it the way he drew it has worked like a champ. I hope this helps. Also, it should be pointed out that I am using a single stage temp controller, not a dual stage. Now I just saw that your controller came pre wired, I had to wire mine myself and it works great with this wiring. If you have any other questions I will do my best to answer them.

tempcontroller.jpeg

Back