A winning day!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jjward101

Reaction score
I have left my house for only 2 hours today, but what a great 2 hours.....
I went to get in my truck, and notices a neighbor lugging a 12 cubit for chest freezer to the curb, asked and he said it worked great, so it is now in my garage.

Drive to a service call (hvac) and the customer ends up giving me a dual co2 regulator, full tank, and a picnic tap that his roomate left behind last year when he left.

A.quick craigslist visit got me two 5 gallon corny kegs for 60 bucks, freshly rebuilt, and I already have a johnson controls temperature controller since I do hvacr for a living.

Talk about a win. Just thought I'd share my good fortunes.

along with the good, comes the bad. I in my excitement over getting into kegging (finally) i accidentally used WAY too much rasberry extract in my wheat beer (my first kegged beer) and am now left with having to bottle off about a dozen out of the keg, andf throw in a plain commercial wheat beer to mellow out the flavor. I should have kept my darn mouth shut!

Latest posts

Back