A Sincere Thank You

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bamadoh

Reaction score
I just wanted to say thanks to everyone who posts here for all the wonderful advice. I am enjoying the last bottle of my second batch while kegging the most recent one. After 2 years in the bottle my little extract batch of brown ale has mellowed alot and certainly has improved. Thanks to Revy and his constant preaching of patience I kept a few bottles of my first efforts around and have seen how they age. Stuff that started barely drinkable is now quite tasty. I am now brewing all grain and kegging and my results have improved each time. All of this is thanks to you guys for sharing all your knowledge. I can't wait to see how much better my beer is in another two years. I hope all newbs just cheking this place out for the first time will stick around and appreciate how much you can learn here and what an obsession this hobby can become.

Become? I think I was already obsessed when I made my first Mr. Beer kit batch. It's only gotten "worse" since then, and of course by "worse," I mean "way, way more fun." :D

I second the thank you to everybody here, and to Revvy in particular. Reading through his old posts has been incredibly educational, and I'd recommend doing that to anyone who is just starting to homebrew.

Back