A new word order

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Laughing_Gnome_Invisible

Reaction score
Anyone want to contribute to my new dictionary?

I think the world needs a new dictionary that re-defines old words to make them more relevant.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Facebook (Noun): Something that is mostly bollocks- eg: that Presidential debate was a load of old facebook.

Sparge (Verb):Something that sounds naughty, but isn't. eg: I could totally sparge that. I'd sparge it until I released some tannins.

Crutch (Noun) Something that is spelled and pronounced slightly different than something you would prefer it to be. eg: Look at the camel toe on her crutch.

Configuration (Nonsense) Some words are very complicated, and probably best left alone.

Puppy (Noun) One of a set of twins. eg: Nice puppy! I wish I could see the two of them together!

Nose (Noun) Something puppies have. They look a lot like nipples.

Tweet (banana) A load of old facebook that has to be completed in less characters than this post (Which, but for the excess of characters would be a tweet)

The previous post now has the official approval (Like) of our dear leader. Not the dead Korean guy, I mean TXbrew. I would recommend that any brown nosers get stuck in!

Brown (adj) The colour of bad things. (See crap, poo, brown-out, Cleveland)
Noser (Noun) a Pirate's nose (See puppy nipple) Usage: Arrrrr! I see you have a nose-arrrrrr!

Piss (Noun) Something you find in a facing wind on Friday night. eg: That wind was really wet, now I'm pissed. (see also, trousers)
Trousers (Noun) Something used to absorb piss on a Friday night. eg: Want another drink? No thanks, my trousers are full. I've been standing in a facing wind.

Donkey (adjective): Used to exclaim one's disapproval with something. "Did you try Fred's Banana Tomato Hefeweizen? It's totally donkey!"

Back