A little diggin today, new toy, looking for more varieties

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kilohertz

Reaction score
I know this is cheating but I need a little more practice on my machine. Decided to dig out 5 of my "mystery" hops and replace them with something else. Amazing how fast you can get a hop plant out with 30HP. :)

I have most of the basics already, but want something more exotic. Sorachi Ace, Citra, Simcoe or ??? I know some of them are unobtanium but thought I would throw out the idea. Would have to be a fellow CDN as cross border is prohibited. Anyone out there have any? Have lots of varieties to trade. Any other interesting varieties I should consider based on what I have already?

So far I have the following hops.

Brewers Gold
Cascade
Centennial
Chinook
Galena
Golding
Hallertau
Magnum
Mt. Hood
Northern Brewer
Nugget
Sterling
Willamette
Zeus

Your thoughts?

Cheers

IMG_3252.jpg

IMG_3248.jpg

I can't trade, but I'm at a point where I'd rather grow hops I can't readily get in pellet form. I was looking at Columbia, Serebrianka, Vojvodina. I haven't quite decided what I want to do. I have 4 spots to fill. I may fill one spot with another Cascade.

Can't help you with the hops as you have everything I have. But I do have some serious toy envy at this point. Can't drive past one of those little backhoes and not think how fun they could be... and useful after my daughter starts dating.

Back