A friendly place for friends who drink

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks like that is a pretty clean truck, damage doesn't look that bad, no chassis damage, is that coolant I see?

Driver side door issues, frame?? Too depressed to fully look at it. My son is highly motivated to look into it tho. Fortunately parts are everywhere for this thing. I got too much in life going on right now, so letting him drive the project..

Having this little Texas gem! Never been to Germany, but possibly the most authentic bock out there! Waaaay more authentic than Ziegenbock! It's quite rare, just so you know. Kind of a white elephant if you will. Weird it turned up at 7-11. If you've never had the pleasure, I might be able to get my hand on a bottle or two. View attachment 356099. [emoji482][emoji238]

I love sarcasm! ;)

And Happy Birthday!:rockin:

Happy birthday Gavin.

Derp

v2Q12ngeR6uHohjdAXxs_Michael%20Bay%20Baseball.gif

Dang Pianoman, what a stretch for you. At least you have good beer to help you through. I hope the kids are doing ok with the transition. Sorry about the truck, I hope it all works out.

Good morning, did you know there are over 100 smurfs? Which would you be? I think i would be hefty, no maybe wild. Idk

And there was only 1 papa (no mama) and 1 female. Was papa a sugar daddy?

The filthy rich one whom has the most working vehicles..

I would be the one building every thing all crooked wile buzzed. :p

Funny you say that. "Sampling" my Imperial Stouts that have been sitting for months. Amazing what a little time can do, think I poured out most the BBs due to severe astringency. That's toned down a lot in 3 months. B4 has become the beer for the reason I started brewing in the first place, 10% RIS.

Hey, I think I got one of those. You think its aged enough to give it a shot over the weekend?

Tgif, those sound good pianoman. I need to make some. I got the ingredients for the kbs, will make it sooner or later. Hopefully sooner because i want to drink it! I could be accused of being buzzed and building stuff :)

Tgif, those sound good pianoman. I need to make some. I got the ingredients for the kbs, will make it sooner or later. Hopefully sooner because i want to drink it! I could be accused of being buzzed and building stuff :)

I'm more focused when building things buzzed...or operating any heavy machinery. 😉

What are you building?

I'm more focused when building things buzzed...or operating any heavy machinery. 😉

What are you building?

Haha.
Nothing at the moment unfortunately. That stupid bathroom still needs caulk and paint. As does kitchen baseboard. A couple of things I want to build are a stuffed animal zoo/dog toy bin, and another outdoor bench maybe. I only pocket hole stuff mostly and am not great at it. Here's a few pics,

View attachment 1464384003252.jpg

View attachment 1464384107629.jpg

Driver side door issues, frame?? Too depressed to fully look at it. My son is highly motivated to look into it tho. Fortunately parts are everywhere for this thing. I got too much in life going on right now, so letting him drive the project..

All the damage is above the bumper so the frame is fine, the fender slid back causing the door issue, it looks worse than it is.

Happy birthday bromite and as always Gavin.:mug:

What are you building?

I had to stop getting a buzz on when doing projects, things would be off just enough to bother me later when sober.

Haha.
A couple of things I want to build are a stuffed animal zoo

May have to build that for our youngest daughter too.

Wait a minute, are you trying to supplant gavin theuntaggable as daily birthday boy?:)
Hope you had a good day!

No one can supplant that! Dude's probably immortal. Thankfully, I only have one per year. Thought perhaps Gav was taking cred vicariously for my bday. And that's fine. Perhaps I was wrong. Maybe it was just his actual regular weekly bday occurrence. In which case I wish him a good one as well!

I had a pretty good one. Nothing crazy. Work folk brought me chick-fil-a for lunch, and a little party with a delicious nothing-bunt-cake chocolate cake. And a 6'er of some really fresh Deschutes fresh squeezed. I'm both impressed and a little concerned they are too keen on my beer drinking. Sick 1 yr old today, so cancelled plans with sister/BIL/twin 2 yr old nephews,
but still had pizza, beer, more cake, and scotch tonight, so can't complain too much. More than anything, glad tomorrow is Saturday!!

Good morning, golfing later today. Also need to brew at some point. I think later tonight I will. I really don't want to speed things up with no chill but I'm contemplating it.

Gorgeous looking beer pianoman. I like the old rasputin. How are the crooked stave beers? Havent splashed out for them. Need to get my act going, ran out of Belgian wit and nothing to put in keg. Time to get couple more fermenters and kegs so I can get a pipeline.
Shot 82, same as last week. I'm so hurt, surprised I can play. Im eating the beer chocolate, better save enough to brew with :)

CS were really good. Raspberry Origins was the best, lots of raspberry, sour was not over pronounced. 82 eh? I do that every round...by hole 16! Ha!

Good morning, It's embarrassing how much time I put into the game. I've always had a little choke in me and the kids that were really good in high school and college are still way better than me. That being said I'll play in the seventies, sometimes for months but shoot around low 80s plenty. I found it's just hard to do much better there are so many different variables and little breaks that can go wrong.
I better get to Brewing if I'm not done by 10 the kids are going to be pissed about going to the pool

All the damage is above the bumper so the frame is fine, the fender slid back causing the door issue, it looks worse than it is.

Happy birthday bromite and as always Gavin.:mug:

Hey chef quick question. Started pulling everything out yesterday, well my son did, and ran into a potential issue. Where the hood is smashed there is a bracket welded on so we cant pound it out. Is there a tool available or do we have to remove the bracket..any know-how would be great.

OT...water, just 100% water..at work.

On way to pool, finished. Not that anybody cares but if you want the Brew log here it is. Went out to 55 minutes on boil to try to boil it down. Too much water, 5.5 into fermenter half gallon wasted.

10min to chill to pitch temp? How you do that?

BTW, I'm working on a kettle conversion to get a heat exchanger going. Hoping to save on ice/time, but mostly my back. Ha! But 10min seems very quick.

Back