A friendly place for friends who drink

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I spent the entire weekend in a state of semi-to-complete insobriety watching curling. And we lost one hour Sunday thanks to daylight savings time. I'm feeling rough and tired as hell

Hooray coffee.

I'ven't got a single notification since y'all broke it with the hundreds of tags. It stopped at 132. Apparently that is the maximum amount allowed. Tag me all you want, I am now immune.

@m00ps

If you are immune, what am I? Patient zer0? Somewhere in one of our accounts lies the cure for being too popular. The rest of you lucky ones just wouldnt understand

Picture6.png

If you are immune, what am I? Patient zer0? Somewhere in one of our accounts lies the cure for being too popular. The rest of you lucky ones just wouldnt understand

Mine is broken. I am getting no notifications at all for likes, quotes or mail. I have to manually go in and check. Bastads.

On the coff. It was nice catching up with my sister last night. We never get to talk. She just moved back to town, we plan on seeing each other more.

That Cumbre Red I drank last night has me looking at a Red for my next brew. I like that malt profile a lot.

I spent the entire weekend in a state of semi-to-complete insobriety watching curling. And we lost one hour Sunday thanks to daylight savings time. I'm feeling rough and tired as hell

Hooray coffee.

Congration. On the most Canadian sentence 3v4r

Morning all. Add me to the list of daylight savings time haters. I stayed up too late and woke up too early. Yay.

That Cumbre Red I drank last night has me looking at a Red for my next brew. I like that malt profile a lot.

You can have more any time. BTW, what percentage of winnings have you consumed so far?

Why hasn't poutine been more widely adopted by the US, anyway?

Fried food, check.
Cheese, check.
Gravy, check.

Toss some bacon on that sucker, and you're Murican as bless.

Losers use bacon. Real men use pulled pork.

... I also smoked a pork shoulder over the weekend.

Morning all. Add me to the list of daylight savings time haters. I stayed up too late and woke up too early. Yay.

You can have more any time. BTW, what percentage of winnings have you consumed so far?

Eh, 20%, maybe? Thirty sounds high but that's only like three beers a night since this mess started. I decided not to keep the empties. Don't need evidence.

I'm a poutine purist 99.9% of the time. I don't like it when there's other **** on top. Poutine is fries (fresh cut, not McCain superfry garbage), cheese curds, and gravy. Nothing more, nothing less. The moment you start tossing stupid garbage on top it's no longer poutine; it's fries with toppings.

There are occasional exceptions to the rule (see: Pulled Pork, above), such as a lobster and bacon gravy poutine I had over the summer

extra_large_LobsterPoutine2-682x1024.jpg

plus hockey & maybe a reference about beavers or moose, eh?

office coffee. no way it's going to be a dry week...

Your assessment of Hop Eating Grin was pretty accurate. I thought it had more of a hop bite then Hopslam, and the wildflower honey kicked it back for a pretty sweet finish. 4.25, would drink again. Probably the last can tonight, as a matter of fact lol

There are occasional exceptions to the rule (see: Pulled Pork, above), such as a lobster and bacon gravy poutine I had over the summer

Poutine would not be my first choice however those changes would make me more likely to buy it.

Firkin time change needs to be abolished and burned at the stake.

Your assessment of Hop Eating Grin was pretty accurate. I thought it had more of a hop bite then Hopslam, and the wildflower honey kicked it back for a pretty sweet finish. 4.25, would drink again. Probably the last can tonight, as a matter of fact lol

Glad you liked it. Now that it is in cans, I will likely consume more than I did before, if that is possible...

Did you crack into a Helluva Caucasian yet?

Latest posts

Back