A friendly place for friends who drink

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh, and it looks like "drink myself stupid" tomorrow night won't fly, as I'm up for an early morning kickabout with the new league side Sunday morning, prior to season starting the following Saturday. Really happy to be getting back on the pitch. Condition should be good enough to make it. See how I do, and if it comes back to me like I expect, I may move up to the competitive division for the next season.

That is, if I don't break my ankle. Came way too close way too many times when I was young. I suppose that'd be a fun bet. Rather than "Guess How High @Psylocide Places" it's "Guess How Many Matches Before Qhrumphf Injures Himself"

I should do that. Let's do that. Same deal.

:D

On to this. And watching house of cards.
View attachment 343774
On another note, KBS: wasn't a huge fan of it last year but willing to give it another shot this year. Is it hitting shelves soon?

We're supposed to see bottles around here starting Monday, but we're also 30 minutes from Founders. I thought I read somewhere that April was when most of the distro would hit. This past Monday was the kickoff of tappings.

Up early. Ready for the last ski session of the winter!
Tried the og ipa and the best bitter last night. Both were ok. The white ipa was a slightly more bitter Belgian white. Not much hops aroma. Pretty disappointed. Though now that I know it's just a Belgian white, I can go into expecting that, and then it's good.

Lighting and Lighting Accessories, then?

photo.jpg

Qhrumph - no broken ankle until the last 3 minutes of the first game you play after this.

Now I know how DrunkleJon felt yesterday early morning...

Oh! '77 - your parcel will be mailed out Monday. Promise.

Oh, and it looks like "drink myself stupid" tomorrow night won't fly, as I'm up for an early morning kickabout with the new league side Sunday morning, prior to season starting the following Saturday. Really happy to be getting back on the pitch. Condition should be good enough to make it. See how I do, and if it comes back to me like I expect, I may move up to the competitive division for the next season.

That is, if I don't break my ankle. Came way too close way too many times when I was young. I suppose that'd be a fun bet. Rather than "Guess How High @Psylocide Places" it's "Guess How Many Matches Before Qhrumphf Injures Himself"

Good luck man, it's a blast. No handballs!

How many did it take @Wobrien ?

13, lol

Dick

Umm... Price is right rules? 3.

Glad someone got that.

Longest test ever. I passed. Now to sleep and get ready to fight at 10 am. Wish me luck friendlies.

View attachment 343809

Congrats, and gooo second!

Waiting for something less exciting than a beer release. Eldest is testing for a learners permit.

Attachments

• 1457788017609.jpg
    76.3 KB · Views: 43
Morning all.

Killing time before heading up to get my son's haircut, he outgrew the local barber whom only knows two haircuts.

Trying to decide what to cook this evening, may throw another filet on the grill.

Morning all, on the coffee.

Doing one one of those room escape things with SWMBO and some friends in a few hours. Based on how we usually approach things, we'll either nail it in half an hour, or overanalyze everything and not finish at all. :)

Doing one one of those room escape things with SWMBO and some friends in a few hours. Based on how we usually approach things, we'll either nail it in half an hour, or overanalyze everything and not finish at all. :)

I'd love to do one of those. Wifey would be out because she'd get the anxieties.

FYI 50/50 Brazilian Peaberry and Sumatran = coffee heaven.

I gotta roast today.

I'd love to do one of those. Wifey would be out because she'd get the anxieties.

The place we're going did a "mini version" at Cinci Winter Beerfest where you had to solve puzzles in under 10 minutes to unlock a kegerator and pour yourself a beer. It was a lot of fun.

Wasn't aware this was even a thing. Interesting. I'm guessing my wife would never agree to anything like this. Would trigger an anxiety attack or something.

The place we're going did a "mini version" at Cinci Winter Beerfest where you had to solve puzzles in under 10 minutes to unlock a kegerator and pour yourself a beer. It was a lot of fun.

I would kill it.

Wasn't aware this was even a thing. Interesting. I'm guessing my wife would never agree to anything like this. Would trigger an anxiety attack or something.

Exactly. She'd be in the fetal position in the corner in 5 minutes.

Now that Remy no longer haunts these parts, am I the only one here who follows college hoops?

I only do during March madness and only of I'm in a bracket pool. I find it difficult to find college basketball interesting. But then again, being from MN might explain it.

I try. I really want to, but I don't really get many opportunities.

I watched very little this year, but now that the tournaments are going, I'm back into. B1G tournament is getting interesting, as a team outside the bubble is making a run. Michigan beating Indiana yesterday keeps their hopes alive...maybe even without winning the conference tourney. And did you see Remy's team yesterday (UConn). He would have been intolerable in here yesterday.

Now that Remy no longer haunts these parts, am I the only one here who follows college hoops?

I watched a bunch yesterday. Thoroughly enjoyed the U of M buzzer beater and MSU looks like the team to beat in all the land, in my opinion. I'm gonna try to extend my leave to include next Thursday and Friday afternoons.

Morning friendly dudes. Beautiful and sunny day today here in Minneapolis. Sompls coming over this afternoon to brew. Should be an awesome day!
Finishing up coffee now and heading out to pick up the grains :rockin:
Holler if you need anything else, see you this afternoon.
Man it's a friggin gorgeous day out there!

Back