A friendly place for friends who drink

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1 little teapot ready with some tea

2 little cups, 1 for you and me

3 tasty treats quite enough to share, shaped like a circle, triangle and square. (something along those lines)

We have the same taste in plastic pink crockery it seems.

Oh god. Get out of my head.

Time to have a spot of tea, one for you, one for me, let's pretend and always say, please and thank you.

We have dance parties to the same 3 songs for waaaay too long.

Hurray it's almost Friday! Wife is out of town tomorrow night and until late Saturday. Just the baby and I rocking and rolling. Then job interview on Sunday in LA. Probably try and hit a brewery before I get home.

Oh god. Get out of my head.

Time to have a spot of tea, one for you, one for me, let's pretend and always say, please and thank you.

We have dance parties to the same 3 songs for waaaay too long.

LOL

Killer teapot songs.

Amazingly the batteries are still going strong in mine. You've got the songs to look forward to for another few years yet. :)

Damn. Just getting home from
Work- long ass day. Haven't drank all week and contemplating a quick one

Instruments are subjective. I'll take great turntablists over a lazy jazz band any day.

Doesn't apply here.

That's what I meant... They make crisp beats and melodies with real instruments and Felix's lyrics are just so good. He paints an awesome picture and sounds great.

Finally home. I need a beer. Like in an adult way unlike want which is childish. Meatwad said it best.

Last edited by a moderator:
babby cant frigth back

12825209_10205239364417891_1371904036_n.jpg

Back