A friendly place for friends who drink

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Any of you buttholes ever own a portable boat? I'm talking about something that can be transported in trunk or on top of a car. Not a standard Kayak, but something that folds up. I am leery of inflatable boats, but what about something like this:

http://www.porta-bote.com/?gclid=CMaRpd73tssCFQyHaQod00ILKA&_vsrefdom=p.417

EDIT: the objective is to not drill holes in my vehicle...and I cannot use a trailer for my purposes. Ideas?

car-or-boat-08.jpg

Why go for a unitasker? This could be you.

Don't worry, DrunkleJohn and I are plotting to ambush you once you let your guard down

Shhhh... if you keep reminding him he will never drop his guard... Then again if he doesnt drop his guard we cant ship beermail. Not shipping beermail means I get to drink it. Okay then. Keep the taunts coming.

Poor @hunter_la5 ...

:D

Is this like some sort of @Beetlejuice @Beetlejuice @Beetlejuice summoning? So should it be @hunter_la5 @hunter_la5 @hunter_la5 ? Did he show up?

You all want to know something strange. Since I have been getting home from work at close to midnight every night, my beer consumption has dropped off drastically. I dont even have a drink most nights where I used to have maybe 2 per evening when I was on the day shift. I miss beer. And not to mention the HB RyePA i have at home is getting older. Its still good, but you know. Its not right off the canning line fresh.

Hey fins. What are your top beers from there ?

I'm gonna be flying out of nashville soon. Last time i did it, I stopped by a bottle shop and that was the first time I saw tall grass. Got some 16 bit cause, hadouken

I'd grab Songbird and Top Rope for sure, our new saison and IPA respectively. I'm really enjoying both of those a lot. If they have Sweet Tooth, grab that too!

Hey fins. What are your top beers from there ?

I'm gonna be flying out of nashville soon. Last time i did it, I stopped by a bottle shop and that was the first time I saw tall grass. Got some 16 bit cause, hadouken

Anybody counter with a tiger uppercut?

Dag is such a weirdo. Watching him grab shoes off the rack and bring them over, drop and lay down. Doesnt touch them again. I guess when you're lonely shoes is friends.

2016-03-10.png

My last dog would avail herself to any clothes left around, particularly fond of socks and underwear, she would never destroy any thing just covet.
Horsedag misses you.
Drinking flat lambic:rockin:

I'd grab Songbird and Top Rope for sure, our new saison and IPA respectively. I'm really enjoying both of those a lot. If they have Sweet Tooth, grab that too!

Thanks but I'm not too hot on saisons and ipas. I'll keep a lookout for whatever they got

Nice! So now I'm jealous of all the great beer in this thread, plus all the awesome lap dogs!

Edit: Nice job on not cropping the ears. Never liked that. I do like the docked tail though. You don't see that in Europe. It's weird to see a boxer with a long tail.

She came like that. I got her at a little under 2 yrs old. The boxer I had as a kid had cropped ears and the docked tail. He was pretty damn awesome and got me hooked on the breed.

I've heard on Boxers it's pretty important. I know my Dane every once in awhile hits his tail too hard and it gets bloody. But on Boxers they'll commonly split and have infection risks, right? Plus potential hip issues supposedly.

**** ear cropping. Brutal and painful practice plus they look so much cuter with floppers.

True, my girl looks great with the floppers. (Phrasing) ;) Rarely did I see boxers with normal floppy ears as a kid fwiw.

Some thoughts: this place is really nice. Nice wood accents and trim. Always 2 beers on cask. Cute college girls (Ohio Wesleyan).

LHBS/bar/bottle shop around the corner. Found some 3F Kriek and Prairie Eli5beth. Made the trip worthwhile.

Glad to hear. Friend of a friend lost her rental home in Monroe. Enjoy the sunshine and be safe! Not that I have a vested interest..😀

Flooding in certain parts of the state is pretty major (even in a few spots in my area), but both home and work are in good spots. I used to work in the planning field doing GIS, so I knew what I was looking for.

This isn't the friendliest thought, but is anyone else a little bummed when they see post after post by 1-post users in the giveaway threads?

This isn't the friendliest thought, but is anyone else a little bummed when they see post after post by 1-post users in the giveaway threads?

More so in the trade threads. I know some of that crap is spilling over from other places on the web.

Cracked open my first bottle of my first all-grain batch. Rye IPA. It's not fully carbonated (bottled this past Saturday) but HOLY HELL is it tasty. The one I'm having was dry-hopped with simcoe. There were 8oz of hops at whirlpool (amarillo, centennial, simcoe). 27% rye. Holy crap I'm in love.

I have an appointment with an all Brett IPA. Then my coffee RIS, and probably some others. Maybe even the blueberry Riesling someone sent me. Can't recall who...

Edit-it was Helly.

I hope it's still good. I haven't had one in a while.

Got the whole family home. Had a breakfast stout, now off to bed.

Latest posts

Back