A case of Man Love

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Stillraining

Reaction score
I just have to put a plug in for Brad Smith. Developer of the BeerSmith calculator and author of News letters, pod casts and other multi media materials to help his fellow brewers.

So whats all the Love talk about anyway?

The guy is so dang approachable as well as pretty dang humble. He will answer your emails personally, and basically chit chat with you to at least some degree. I find that remarkable in this day and age once a person has reached some notoriety. I just had a question and he answered in within 5 or 10 min.

I mean shoot, dont ever e-mail me I'm above your problems after all and I haven't done squat.:D

The guy deserves more credit then he gets in my opinion....Just sayin.

Carry on!

I had a similar experience with Brad - can't remember the details, but a computer died and I hadn't saved or couldn't find my BeerSmith code, havoc ensued. He responded personally and within a few minutes to my email.

Brad is still my favorite podcast. It's all 100% beer and about his guest. All the other podcasts are 80% talking heads Howard Sterne wanna be's, 10% beer, and 10% guest.

Back