A Big Thank You From Montana

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kapoor

Reaction score
Hello All,

I too like many other have been lurking around these forums picking up ideas, and learning new tricks to improving my home brewing. Now it's finally time for me to introduce myself.

I've basically just started my homebrew journey. I started with the "deluxe" homebrew start up kit from NortherBrewer.com(NB), to which I've been progressively adding more and more equipment; including a jump to a full kegging setup courtesy of a friend I built a website for.

I am on the last gallon of my First brew; an Irish Red Ale extract kit from NB. It turned out amazing, and I think that's what got me hooked! Since then I've made a version of jwynia's Fat Basset Black Strap Cider, experimented with yeast washing, and currently have EdWort's Haus Pale Ale in my primary which I did my first partial mash using DeathBrewer's method (achieved ~69% efficiency).

I initially found this site via Google, and it's always contained the answers that I've been looking for. Thanks for being so knowledgeable! It really makes this a more enjoyable hobby/lifestyle.

Back