• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Ohio 96 QT, 70 QT Kettle and ASCO valve

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mirilis

Lvl 10 Beer Nerd
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
I bought this Jarhill kettle set thinking I was going to do a 240v Kal clone.

SWMBO wouldnt let me put 240 drop in my basement so I took the 49qt kettle and built a 120v E-BIAB setup. Now I have the 96qt (24 gal), and 70qt (17.5 gal) kettles I want to get rid of. $50 for the big one and $40 for the little one. I can ship but you would be paying for it (and I'm sure its not cheap).

I also have an unused ASCO 1/2 valve from my BRUTUS 10 build. Its still in the box on a shelf in my brewing room. I think its 8210?. I cant remember the model number but ill look it up when I get home. Its brass body, 1/2 NPT, and 120v coil. $40 +Shipping.

I can do trades, Im looking for a pump, a CO2 regulator, and more kegs (ball lock or 1/6th BBL) and a CFC

Update: KETTLES ARE GONE

Hmm, don't think I can do that much shipping. But crazy good deal for someone local, you'll sell quick at those prices

yeah shipping is a major killer.. it cost me $11 just to ship a freakin water bottle to ward labs.

@jpark.. did yours come with any dents? my 96qt has a small dent in the bottom.. i heard other complaints when people got theirs.. probably for mishandling on the boat or something.

No dents. My only complaint was the sticker in the bottom. Took some effort to get it clean.

ive done like 6 of these already.. just assume its going to be ~$40 to ship CONUS.. im in Ohio so i your closer it may be a couple bucks less, if your further away its a couple bucks more.

has to go into a 20x20x20 (for the 70qt) box.. considering the kettle is 18x18x18 plus a little room for bubble wrap or someting.

I may have a couple coke corny kegs converted to ball lock available. Depends on condition of pepsikegs I got today. Interested in smaller kettle and live in Tiffin

Im headed up to Wapakonetta and Lima in the next couple hours.. I have to run home now to grab something.. if someone wants this and wants to meet me in those areas let me know.

Latest posts

Back