• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Florida 8 kegs for sale

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

adeamelio

Reaction score
I have 8 5 gallon ball lock kegs for sale. I am looking to get 35 dollars for each one. I am also selling 12 6 gallon carboys for 25 each. also a bunch of other stuff. If you need it I probably have it.

all are in working shape. all of them hold pressure. I will be willing to ship as long as you are responsible for the shipping charges

adeamelio said:
I have 8 5 gallon ball lock kegs for sale. I am looking to get 35 dollars for each one. I am also selling 12 6 gallon carboys for 25 each. also a bunch of other stuff. If you need it I probably have it.

Are the carboys glass or plastic?

I am interested in kegs.
Could you tell me what shipping to 88201 would be for however many you have left.
-TY

in a package of four, to each of your ZIP codes will be between 45 to 50 dollars. This is an estimate from Fed ex. you guys are more than welcome to see if you can get an exact price. My zip is 34668

I also have a full brewery that I have had for some time. am looking to upgrade and go commercial so everything here is for sale. It fills an entire one car garage. Here is a quick list of what I have.

10 ball lock kegs
12 6 gallon glass carboys.
4 refrigerators with temp control ( two need a service )
2 blichmann burners
1 regular burner
stainless steel table ( for the burners )
Mash pump with speed controller ( for decoction transfers )
Wooden mash paddle
and tons of miscellaneous stuff ( buckets, airlock, gaskets ETC )

I have no kettles. you can come haul all this away for $1600. I need it gone, This is a no haggle price so please do not low ball me. I have way more in this but I need to expand because my other stuff will e here shortly. I am locaed n new port richey Forida. I cannot ship all this stuff.

The kegs are getting close to what I can get them for here. Just an unfortunate part of not living in Florida dang it! Guess I could move and get a fully furnished brewery though. ;-)

Would the march pump work off the ball valve of my boil kettle for forcing the wort back up and through a whirlpool port on my immersion chiller? I'd also use it for moving off to fermentation of course. Any hook ups for the pump come with it?

no, Its not a march pump. Its a mash pump. It has a 1 1/2 inlet and outlet. It was used to transfer the mash from one kettle to another for decoction.

Rob, Yes I have a ton of disconnects. My zip code is 34668. Im sure you would be able to set up shipping better than I can with that. Let me know how I can assist you.

Back