• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Pennsylvania 8 and 7.5 gallon stainless brew pots, thermometer for sale

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ziggy13

Reaction score
I've got 2 brew pots no longer needed. One is 8 gallons and has a thermometer, and ball valve, looking for $120 for that one. The other is 7.5 gallon with no thermometer or ball valve. Looking for $40 for this one. Both come with lids and I'll throw in a torpedo screen with the 8 gallon one.

Located in Carlisle, PA and available for local pickup or delivery depending on location.

First pic is both of them, second pic is the inside of the 8 gallon one. You could remove the 90 degree elbow to install a torpedo screen.

8and75.jpg

8inside.jpg

Sure where you at?

Sent from my MB886 using Home Brew mobile app

I'm in texas I want the 7.5 a new one would cost me about 70 to 80 be id still have to pay shipping

Maybe look into what it would cost to ship it I need some other things it might be cheaper to get a new one now that I think about it

It would probably be better for you to buy locally rather than have this thing shipped the whole way from PA to TX.

Sent from my MB886 using Home Brew mobile app

Ya I was thinking that sorry I know your wanting to get them sold

Ya I was thinking that sorry I know your wanting to get them sold

I think I'm just gonna try and sell these locally. Sorry gnatytoop.

Do you still have the 7.5 gallon? If so what are the dimensions?

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Home Brew mobile app

Sorry homebrewer26 I did not see your message until today. I can check the dimensions tomorrow when I'm at the brewery.

Both are still available for sale...let me know if anyone is interested.

Latest posts

Back