• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

7 gallon SS Brewtech conical fermenter.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jmcquesten

Reaction score
7 gallon SS Brewtech conical fermenter "standard edition". Used once. DOES NOT have ftss coil.

I'm selling this with 2 different options.

As it comes from ss brewtech with the standard ball valves as pictured in the first picture for $300 (plus actual shipping cost from 23456). I'd have to find a box for an accurate quote.

20190211_094224.jpeg

Or, as pictured in 2nd picture for a different price, I'll include what I bought separately to upgrade it. This includes a 1.5" tri-clamp butterfly (dump) valve at the bottom and an added one at the top of the dome lid which could be used for either a blow off tube, or to pressurize for transfer (more about that below). The racking valve remains a ball valve because I didn't order the tri clamp pick up tube to be able to use a butterfly valve at the racking port. For this price, I'll throw in the tri clamp blow off fitting in the picture. So that would be the conical, the original 2 ball valves, PLUS: 2 - 1.5" butterfly valves, 2 extra clamps (with all gaskets), and the tri clamp blow off tube. This setup will be priced at $400 plus actual shipping.

I also have a couple more pieces that can be purchased to further upgrade it.

Brand new yeast collection fitting (norcal brewing) with clamp and cap. Add $30.
*** The fermenter must either have leg extensions or casters added in order to use the yeast collection jar. I did not get around to getting either of those things.***

1.5" tri clamp to gas post fitting for pressurizing to transfer. Add $20

$450 plus actual shipping for everything listed above.

I also have another new 1.5" butterfly valve to upgrade the racking valve (would still need the racking adapter, and a 1.5" tri clamp to hose barb) $30.

$475 plus shipping for everything listed above.

20190211_095212.jpeg
1549899619150.jpeg
1549899769617.jpeg

Last edited:
Ok. I'll try to get back to everyone Wednesday afternoon when I get back in town.

So the stock configuration has been sold. All of the extras are now available. I've pm'd the first responders about the small parts, but as of now none of it has been spoken for.

I have:

2 butterfly valves
1 - brand new gas ball lock adapter
1 - brand new yeast collection kit
8 - clamps
Some gaskets

All of this together would fit in a medium flat rate box an would be right around $15 for shipping

Last edited:
Edited as sold

Attachments

• 20190214_152448.jpeg
    20190214_152448.jpeg
    59.4 KB · Views: 125
Last edited:
*update: most everything has been sold. All that's left is about 8 tri clamp clamps.

Those are going for $5 each plus shipping.

Last edited:
Back