????

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Coontail

Reaction score
I'm in maine, what the **** is this, thank you
20180713_231700.jpeg

Looks like dragonflies hatching from their larval phase. Do you have standing water under those floor boards or nearby?

Floor boards? It's a dock! Haha. I can definitely see them being dragonfly's though

Lucky you, those dragonflies eat mosquitoes which seem to be unusually thick this year in Maine along with ticks. Where is Middleton? I've lived in Maine for over 60 years and never heard of it?

Lucky you, those dragonflies eat mosquitoes which seem to be unusually thick this year in Maine along with ticks. Where is Middleton? I've lived in Maine for over 60 years and never heard of it?
Haha I live in Middleton MA im in Maine for the week

Well I hope you're not wasting your time visiting all that rocky coast nonsense and are rather making the rounds of the 100 or so craft breweries Maine has to offer.
I'm vacationing on the Lebanon ME and Rochester NH border of all places but I'll be visiting my 3 taps for the week haha. Weekend trips to breweries is must

Back