• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Virginia 6 Tap BevAir Commercial Kegerator Setup - Northern Virginia

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

prdtexn

Reaction score
Howdy --
I have a BevAir 68 -- Great Big Beer Fridge for sale.

Presently a customized 6 chilled tap setup, but there is plenty of room within the fridge for more than the 6 corny keg setup that I have. I am looking to get the cost of the parts I added to this back out of it. Basically getting the fridge for cheap. I just can't keep 6 kegs full and I need can't justify the real estate in the basement and need to downsize.

A very similar brand new kegerator -- http://www.beveragefactory.com/draftbeer/kegerators/commercial/DD68-S.shtml

Photos include the fridge, and some with all of the taps/handles and lots of stickers and magnets which are all removable. I can get photos of anything you'd like when I get home. I just realized that I didn't have any photos of it when I was at work and decided to post. Drip tray isn't connected to anything, but it isn't a huge issue if you don't over pour.

Fridge has --
Custom Welded Wheeled Truck with CO2 cylinder bracket
6 Stainless Perlick Taps/shanks
6 Tap setup for homebrew-ball lock connection with <1yr old connections and lines - screw on connection to line(vice barb)
20lb CO2 cylinder(newish swap--empty) and regulator
I'll include 3 of the tap handles also.
2 Newish Corny Kegs(2-3 batches through them)
2 Sanke Taps

I hired movers to get this thing into the house. You will have to remove it the way it came in-- via the backyard of my middle of the row townhouse. They used an appliance dolly and two big dudes. It was a lift, but it only cost me about $100 to get it picked up from Ft. Belvoir and moved to my basement in Springfield. There is reasonably easy access through my backyard to the street. It rolled right up onto and off of a Uhaul trailer on the installed wheels/truck.

I'm starting the listing at $1200 with reasonable offers entertained. If you've got a smaller BevAir or similar Commercial Fridge and are looking to upgrade, I would entertain a trade+cash/parts/etc also.

10985954_10153329411409510_1758772693082626851_n.jpg

11081008_10153344545384510_4954705919432984170_n.jpg

16482_10153344545454510_7275259019038933742_n.jpg

Hi,

Would you be willing to sell the ball lock kegs by themselves? If so how much for the pair? Thanks, and totally understand if you want to keep it as a whole set.

Jim

Would have been, couldn't figure out how to delete the thread once it sold. Sorry--

Back