• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

6 Books for sale

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

afraziaaaa

Reaction score
I have 6 books for sale on an Amazon storefront. They are currently listed at the cheapest used price for each book. All are in great condition.

***1 Book left!:

The Joy of Home Winemaking - Terry Garey (made some really good wine from this one - completely from scratch)

Here is a link to my storefront, which is brand new. Thanks for looking and happy brewing everyone.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/shops/stor...placeID=ATVPDKIKX0DER&sellerID=A280Q8VFGEBADR

klnosaj said:
$22 in shipping, especially for printed media, is far more than I'd be willing to spend. Thanks anyway.

You should be shipping USPS media mail which would only cost a couple bucks per book to ship.

People, let's not get this thread derailed. I am just a hobbyist looking to sell some books and pass along some good info. I am not a bookstore looking to make a profit. If you are interested in the books, buy them on Amazon or make an offer. The prices for the books are very fair. I am willing to negotiate a sale outside of Amazon and I am a reasonable person. Let's keep this on track.

brewmaster's bible has been sold to radiant-designer.

Dallasdb, you've got it. I will unlist it at amazon. Your PMs are full.

Aaron,

If you will sell the Alaskan Bootlegger's Bible for another $6 and throw it in with the Extreme Brewing I already paid for I'll take it.

Let me know and I can PayPal you another $6.

Alaskan Bootlegger's Bible has already been sold on Amazon, sorry!

Still left are The Joy of Home Wine Making and The Complete Joy of Home Brewing 3rd ed.

Latest posts

Back