• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Massachusetts (6) 55 gallon Plastic Conicals w/ Cooling

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fluxgame

Reaction score
I upgraded to stainless, so I'm getting rid of 6 of these 1.5bbl plastic conicals. They are of the 55 gallon, full drain type and outfitted as follows:

- 1-1/2" MPT x 1-1/2" TC in bottom with a 1-1/2" butterfly valve
- Stainless bulkhead fitting at the 2.5 gallon mark with a pickup tube installed inside and sample port outside (also used for transferring)
- 6" thermowell installed just above the cone
- 1/4" x 25' coil of stainless tubing installed in the lid with stainless bulkhead fittings and hydraulic quick disconnects for glycol connection (works great for maintaining ale fermentation temps even at 85 degree ambient)
- 1/2" braided vinyl drop down and 1/2" solenoid valve
- heavy duty, lockable casters

These have been in service for about a year and a half, cleaned only with a spray ball, no scrubbing.

Asking $200 each. Buy all 6 and I'll throw in my spray ball assembly as well. Prefer to sell locally (Worcester, MA), but can arrange freight, if necessary.

IMG_0853.jpg

IMG_0854.jpg

IMG_0856.jpg

If you still have one of these left by the time September rolls around I'll be in Mass visiting and would be interested. I may be interested in shipping depending on cost of shipping it. How much would it be to zip 04401 for 1?

I'm interested in all of them. Would you be able to give me an estimate on freight to 28443?

Might be interested in some of your cooling setup if you decide to part out..

Back