(512) Brewing Company --- New Austin, TX Microbrewery

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jimbob

Reaction score
I just found out about this 5 minutes ago and wanted to get a post up about it. For those of you in the Austin, Tx area there is a new microbrew that has opened up and will be having there Grand Opening this weekend. I've included the link to their site below. My understanding is that they are currently serving at The Draught Haus and Uncle Billy's. Check out their site below for more details.

Http://www.512brewing.com

I may have to swing by the Draught Haus on the way home today. PM me if you're interested in meeting up.

Been there. Kevin, the owner/brewer is a great guy. Tasty beers too! Now we just need to get some out at Little Woodrow's in Bee Cave!!!

I could be wrong but aren't these guys the same from The Bitter End? Remember....that place burned down....I've heard they're the same at least.

Good luck to 'em! :mug:

I could be wrong but aren't these guys the same from The Bitter End? Remember....that place burned down....I've heard they're the same at least.

Good luck to 'em! :mug:

Uncle Billy's brewer, Brian Peters, used to brew at the Bitter End.

We ought to try and set up a CenTx HBT (or hell anyone who wants to come drink beer in Austin) pub crawl some time. I'm thinking of hitting the Draught Haus after work if anyone is interested.

Back