• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

5 or 10 gallon heated and cooled fermentation chamber

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kevink

Reaction score
For sale is my fermentation chamber capable of fermenting two 6 gallon glass carboys or buckets. I'm sure other vessels would fit as well. It evolved over the time I used it and is now a very fine tuned, easy to use chamber. It worked awesome for many batches and is able to hold temps within +/- 1 degree F. It will even cold crash 10 gallons of beer no problem. This is probably the easiest and cheapest way to get into fermenting 10 gallon batches. Just the materials alone would cost much more than my asking price of $150. This is for local pickup only around the Philly area (zipcode 19403). I have stepped up to a 15 gallon conical fermenter, so this needs a new home.

What's included:

2" thick foam board enclosure with removable top and bottom

Wooden base

AC unit for cooling

Two pieces of Flexwatt heat tape (one for each carboy) for heating

Custom made vecro/elastic straps for easily attaching the heat tape to the carboys

Love TSS2-2100 two stage temperature controller with probe

Foam block for insulating the temperature probe. The foam block is contoured to perfectly mate to the profile of a 6 gallon carboy.

Enclosure for the temperature controller

Dual AC outlet (one for cooling and one for heating). This is located on the bottom of the controller's enclosure.

XMmbC0C.jpg

QKfILzN.jpg

GZpk4xz.jpg

BQCUofo.jpg

3pdiQpP.jpg

HUFxAtx.jpg

uNhoNdE.jpg

No takers? I will throw in two glass carboys, a carboy hauler, and a carboy dryer for free.

Back