• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Iowa 5 Gallon Keg, 5 Gallon Mash Tun, Burner

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ParabolicDestination

Reaction score
I am selling some smaller equipment as I am upgrading my brewing gear.
Item 1: A 5 gallon Sanke Keg converted with ball valve.
Item 2: 5 Gallon cooler converted to Mash Tun with ball valve and drilled pex false bottom (works great, can open all the way up and not have a stuck sparge)
Item 3: Turkey Fryer Burner - I believe it is 44000 BTU the regulator is 10PSI so could always swap the burner out and increase the heat.

Would like to get $100 for all of it.
Pickup Only

Yes, I believe the short nipples are Galvanized on the ball valves.:eek:
I got these the way they are and didn't have a problem with off tastes but would recommend that they be replaced with stainless. All pre-fermentation and used the 5 gallon keg as an HLT so didn't need stainless for hot water.

:off: (FWIW - The new brew system has all stainless fittings for all those that are scolding me)

00e0e_6LLrDWW48fV_600x450.jpg

00M0M_e3mu6vZ17w7_600x450.jpg

00R0R_9V2TT6eiJVs_600x450.jpg

00r0r_dxKoDkqAD4j_600x450.jpg

00W0W_a8WOMFMstPm_600x450.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back