• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Illinois 5 Gal True Ball Lock Corny Kegs

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

VBallRod21

Need 5 gal ball lock kegs? [email protected]
Reaction score
I have 10 - 5 Gal true Ball Lock Corny Kegs delabeled, hand washed, and pressurized for $45/keg. They were only used for soda and have some minor bumps and bruises. I can ship from 60527 for about $15/keg I'd imagine.

Let me know,
Rob

3kegset.jpg

fullsizeoutput_5d4a.jpg

fullsizeoutput_5d49.jpg

These sold?

They are still available. I also have 30+ - 5 gal ball lock unwashed kegs with labels removed straight from the soda company.

Send me your complete shipping address, quantity, type and I will give you a shipping quote. I also sell them on eBay and Craigslist from IL, 60527 and have extra 5pc o-ring kits available.

Rob
[email protected]

I bought 4 with new orings kegs from Rob about a month ago through Craigslist. I plan to buy at least 4 more as i build my kegerator. All have worked great for me. Just vouching for a guy that may only have 2 posts here.

I bought 4 with new orings kegs from Rob about a month ago through Craigslist. I plan to buy at least 4 more as i build my kegerator. All have worked great for me. Just vouching for a guy that may only have 2 posts here.

Thank you! Great to hear they are working well! Let me know when you need more.

Happy Brewing!
Rob

Rob is a great guy! I’m in the process of receiving two Corny kegs. Good ‘ol USPS lost them. We’ve been in contact everyday and he’s spent hours on the phone with them and we finally had an update that they are finally in my state!

While I like to support my LHBS, used kegs cost considerably much more there. Everything else, they beat any online price.

Rob is a great guy! I’m in the process of receiving two Corny kegs. Good ‘ol USPS lost them. We’ve been in contact everyday and he’s spent hours on the phone with them and we finally had an update that they are finally in my state!

While I like to support my LHBS, used kegs cost considerably much more there. Everything else, they beat any online price.

I'll echo your opinion of Rob. I picked up 6 more kegs from him this morning and the guy lost his power last night due to a downed wire. Was still out when I picked up the kegs.

However, I chimed in to say I think USPS lost 3 Intertap flow control faucets I bought from a member here as well. They were supposed to be delivered yesterday, and tracking just says they are delayed.

I really wish I saw this thread here before costing him money selling on eBay. Lesson learned l guess.

Haha thanks guys! eBay is really cracking down on outside sales...I have to be creative! I can usually save everyone some money, turn that into beer and help share the wealth! Now if only we could turn beer into money like the good old days without getting arrested!

Back