• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

5-Faucet Brass Mushroom Draft Beer Tower with New Perlick Faucets and Knobs

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pedalbiker

Reaction score
I have this listed on Ebay if anyone is interested.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=300827715005&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT
Brass draft beer towers are a beautiful addition to any bar. Tower has very nice scroll work. This particular 5-faucet Mushroom Draft Beer Tower is “polished” brass. The Faucets are NEW PERLICK with New Faucet Knobs. The faucet knob 'stud' is a universal thread size and will fit any tap handle you may already have. Five connect hoses fittings are protruding from the tower base opening indicating that the fittings are indeed connected inside the tower. Will supply 25 foot of beer hose. Tower is 14 inch tall and 12 inch wide. Tower base is 7 3/4 inch wide.

tower 1.JPG

Looks awesome and I did just buy a 5 pass cold plate...... 6 bills is pretty steep for something I don't really need though at the moment! Best of luck in the sale!

Back