• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Illinois 5.16 Gal.. Keg For Sale

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brew18

Reaction score
Great condition. Local pickup only please. PM me if interested. Price $100.
IMG_1006.jpg
IMG_1007.jpg
IMG_1008.jpg

Last edited:
I got the keg as a gift from my next door neighbor since he knows I home-brew and he doesn’t have a kegerator anymore and was clearing out his basement. It’s doubtful I can get the paperwork from him since he got the keg years ago. He is a village of bolingbrook police officer. I doubt he would have stolen this keg.

The problem is that he probably did not know it was even stolen. I would call the number, see what they say. They are a current company, that is a current # and website, and a current logo, so it's not that old of a keg.

I would call the number and see what they say. it's the right thing to do. If they say keep it, then kudos, you have a keg, but without proof, it's a hard sell.

Or he got a keg of beer paid the deposit and never returned the keg. In such a senario the keg still belongs to MicroStar. Which is why I asked about the proof of decommissioning.

Back