• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Indiana 5/10/15 gal Corny kegs Indianapolis area

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cherrman

Reaction score
At this point I won’t ship I have
(5) 10 gallon ball lock corny
(1) 15 gallon ball lock corny
(8)? 5 gallon corny

All need cleaned
10s - $200
15 - $200
5 - $50 - all used for brewing

I can meet in north Indy

Hello! What type of beer did you brew in the 5 gallon kegs? Could you also post some pics? Thanks.

Mostly IPAs - I can try to get some pics but really used 5 gal cornys all look the same - I never made any sours if that is what you’re wondering

Great! Always have to check if they have been used for sours. I'll be in touch, do you want to take this to PMs?

Sure - and the brew-boss is an electric system - the rig is a small footprint stainless cart on wheels - it’s 240 for better heating

Will decrease all
10 gal 150
15 gal 150
5 gal 40

Still no shipping located in Indianapolis - prefer to sell multiple at a time

Will decrease all
10 gal 150
15 gal 150
5 gal 40

Still no shipping located in Indianapolis - prefer to sell multiple at a time

I'm interested in 1 of the 10 gal kegs and also on the north side of Indy. PM sent

Last edited:
As with your brew boss system, shipping for these will cost less than the price drop you've already had.

Back