• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Indiana 44 Quart Bayou Classic Kettle with Steamer Basket

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hausofstrauss

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Price: $55 + shipping (local pickup in the Indy area ok)

I've upgraded to 62 quart kettles for my brewing and I'm selling the old ones. Yes it used, but cleaned after every brew session and in great shape.

This kettle with the steamer basket is perfect for BIAB. The basket sits about 3.25" from the bottom allowing you to install a heating element if you want.

It easily does full boils for 5 gallon BIAB batches. I've squeezed in about 18# grain bills before and have also done partial boil 10 gallon batches before.

Qty 1: 44 Quart (11 gallon) Bayou Classic Stainless Kettle (welded handles) with steamer basket.

I'd prefer not to ship, but if you do want it shipped, please ask me to get you a quote. It's probably going to be around $30+/-.

07251507491-65994.jpg

07251507501-65995.jpg

0725150750a1-65996.jpg

I don't really have any use for the strainer, but I'd pay the same 40 you're asking for your other kettle.

Back