• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Illinois $400 - 4 Tap Jockey Box, 4 Pin Lock Kegs, 20# CO2 Tank, Dual Regulator, & Stand

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

windycitybears1985

Reaction score
Selling a four tap jockey box that comes with four pin lock corny kegs, a 20 pound CO2 tank, dual regulator and stand for the jockey box that holds the jockey box and kegs for $400 or best offer. Everything has been thoroughly cleaned including the beverage lines on the jockey box. This is a complete system, just turn on the CO2 and you're ready to go. I think that 4 tap jockey (cooler) boxes go for about $600-$750 new. Let me know if you have any questions. Would prefer to sell this local since the chiller plate in the jockey box weighs about 40# by itself. Thanks for looking. Edit: I am in the Champaign IL area.

image.jpg

This is awesome. In Texas though so I don't know about shipping. Probably very high

I am in the Champaign, IL area FYI. Sorry. Probably helpful when trying to coordinate local pickup.

Just an FYI, not sure if you knew that your location still says Chicago, IL. Also might confuse some people that don't read the whole thing.

Good luck on selling it, looks nice, I just don't need it ;)

Are you willing to break up? It does seem like a nice package, but no harm in asking I say. I have a friend that might have a need for the tank, reg, and a keg or two. In Chicago though, would have to arrange something. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back