• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

4 tap Kegerator/Keezer for sale (Philadelphia), $600 firm

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jasonh

Reaction score
Downsizing, and have a 4 tap kegerator for sale, includes 3 5-gallon corny kegs

- Chest freezer with collar
- 5lb CO2 tank
- dual pressure regulator
- 4x chrome faucets + shanks
- 2x plain black tap handles
- 2x chalkboard tap handles
- 3x corny kegs
- Air/Liquid couplers for 4 kegs, along with threaded fittings for the beer/gas lines.
- 4-way gas manifold
- Ranco Temperature controller

Have one spare Perlick SS faucet I can throw in as well.

Everything is in working order, and it can fit a 4th 3-gallon keg on the "shelf" (won't fit 4x 5-gallon kegs). The 3-gallon keg show in picture is NOT included, just shown for reference.

I threw out all the old used beer/gas lines and made some new ones with the spare stuff I had, so it is missing 1 gas line and 2 beer lines, but it does include all the threaded nuts/fittings to make the missing lines (just not the tubing itself). Figured you'd probably want to replace all the tubing anyways, rather than trust used stuff.

Cost around $1000 to build, asking $600 firm.

Cash only, must pick up locally (no delivery). I am in East Falls (Philadelphia, PA)

Attachments

• kegerator_front.jpg
    kegerator_front.jpg
    207.4 KB · Views: 124
  • kegerator_full.jpg
    kegerator_full.jpg
    290.6 KB · Views: 123
  • kegerator_notubing.jpg
    kegerator_notubing.jpg
    233.5 KB · Views: 116
  • kegerator_regulator.jpg
    kegerator_regulator.jpg