• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Washington 30a GFCI breaker, 40a SSRs, ball valves, E-brew bits cheap shipping

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ten80

Reaction score
cleaning out some electric kettle project leftovers. All prices include shipping in the lower 48 via 1st class mail. I can also ship via UPS ground for a little extra. I prefer payment via Paypal and am a verified member.

1. Cutler Hammer GFCB230 BR-type 30a GFCI breaker. Used but in working condition. SOLD

2. Crydom D2440 40a SSRs, NONE LEFT. I believe these are new and the first one I grabbed for my system works perfectly. These are good quality SSRs, not some ebay junk. Must run with heat sink! $15. ALLL SOLD

3. Cooper 30a 4-prong wall-mount outlet. $8

4. Outdoor, UL-rated 120v outlet cover. $4

5. 1/4" stainless ball valve SOLD

6. 1/2" stainless ball valves (three total). These ARE NOT full-port and the orifice size is about 3/8", so they are better suited to low-flow applications. SOLD!

IMAG0771.jpg

IMAG0772.jpg

dibs on the breaker... PMing you for payment details.

Payment info sent

Sent a PM a couple hours ago.

You sure did, so you get first dibs on the ALL of the ball valves. That makes things easy for me, so I'll do $18 shipped. Payment info sent.

I am interested in 2 of the SSRs. Would you do 2 for $25?

Yessir. Same goes for Atjsparty. Payment info PM'd. That leaves ONE SSR unclaimed.

Thanks to everyone for sending payment promptly. I still have available:

240v wall-mount outlet
120v outdoor outlet cover
ONE Crydom SSR

cheers,
Christophe

I received my SSRs the other day. While I haven't had a chance to test them, the appear to be in good condition.

Back