• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

30 gal. Boilermakers for sale.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brawler

Reaction score
I have 3 30 gallon bookmaker kettles for sale along with one false bottom. Asking $350 a piece. 2 of the lids have holes for spathe arms and there a dimples in the bottoms from the false bottom. These kettles work and look great. They are located in Lancaster Pa.

Thanks
Jon

I would be very interested in 1 of the kettles for a brew kettle!!!!!I could come and pick up or maybe meet you ???ASAP :mug::mug: This is what i been looking for im in north east pa . Why are you selling just out of curiosity ??? Your pm box is full

i will take one for sure! when is good to pick up or would you be interested in meeting (this weekend maybe) let me no. i am about 180 miles away .

Tried sending a PM but says your to full to receive PMs. Let me know if ya still have one left.

THANKS!

which kinda sucks since we had agreed on the purchase yesterday. live and learn.

congrats to the new owners.

Latest posts

Back