• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Michigan 3 Vessel Propane System for Sale

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jdazzle

Reaction score
Brewery.jpg
Transitioning to an electric system indoors and am looking to sell my 3 vessel system. It's worked great for years, and I've added to it over time, but it's time to move on. I've spent many hours and about $1,500 on this over the years and it needs a new home. All reasonable offers will be entertained.

Located in Western Michigan (Grand Rapids area).

If you would like the entire system, which would be preferable, I'm asking $350. Individual components and pricing is below:
20 Gallon Spike boil kettle, 2 welded NPT ports, 2 ball valves with male QD - $75
15 Gallon Spike custom Mash Tun with false bottom, 3 welded NPT ports (third port shown on top), 2 ball valves with male QD, thermometer - $75
11 Gallon modified Banjo Burner SS Lauter Tun with 50' stainless steel HERMS coil, weldless NPT fittings, ball valve with male QD, thermometer - $25
Custom Hop Spider for Brew Kettle (not shown) - $10
Dual March Pump in Tool Box enslosure, poly heads, fittings, two ball valves, male QD on inlets and outlets, light switch and convenience outlets on rear - $100
High output Banjo Burner - $25
Edemetall Bru Burner with Leg Extensions - $50
Banjo Turkey Fryer - $25
Therminator (not shown) with wort discharge ball valve, male QD on wort inlets and outlets, garden hose QD on water inlets and outlets (water hoses included) - $75

Back