• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Minnesota 3 Vessel HERMS System

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OdeCloner

Reaction score
I am upgrading my homebrew equipment (finally going electric!) and will be selling most of my current kit. It's a 3 vessel HERMS system of keggles (15.5 gallons each) that can do up to 12 gallon all-grain batches. I've also done brew-in-a-bag in the boil kettle before, which worked well. Just brewed a 10g batch last weekend and will do one last one before my new kit is ready to go. Works well.

For sale is...
-Boil Kettle with dip tube and ball valve, whirpool fitting with ball valve. ($125)
-Mash tun with dip tube, false bottom, ball valve, Blichmann Brewmometer ($125)
-Hot Liquor Tank with dip tube, ball valve, HERMS coil (50ft, 1/2" from StainlessBrewing.com with weldless compression fittings), Blichmann Brewmometer ($225)
-KAB4 Burner ($40)
-KAB6 Burner ($60)

I'm not willing to part out for now, but that may change in the future. There's also a discount available to anyone who takes it all! For now, this is local pickup only in Minneapolis.

Will consider beer trades towards part of the value too.

Thanks!

Sorry for the delay. Here are the pics!

*Note that I will be keeping the Quick Disconnect fittings for my next setup.

Back