• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

3 tap keezer for sale (los Angeles)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tflew

Reaction score
Looking to sell my keezer and pin lock kegs. Everything works great just don't have the space anymore. In a perfect world I would like to sell the whole thing to someone local but willing to part out and ship if we get to that. Not pictured are 6 pin lock kegs in good used condition. The taps are Ss perelicks and everything that can be is stainless. Let's start off at $800 for everything pictured plus the 6 kegs. Let me know if you need some more pictures or have any questions. View attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1442960036.885029.jpgView attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1442960054.290653.jpgView attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1442960081.283326.jpgView attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1442960110.262808.jpgView attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1442960128.778932.jpgView attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1442960144.452267.jpgView attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1442960161.413142.jpg

Price drop...now $600 for everything.

Roughish itemized list:
  • Haier Chest Freezer. Holds 3 pinlocks and 1 5# CO2 tank if you want
  • 3 SS Perlick Faucets w/ SS shanks
  • 10# partially filled CO2 tank
  • Taprite main regulator
  • Secondary regulator
  • 3 way gas manifold
  • homemade fan to spread the cold air around
  • 3 sets of 10ft beer line (2 used once, the other never used)
  • 6 used pinlock kegs
  • Digital Johnson Controller

The gas lines have quick disconnects to easily disconnect the tank or to add a 4th line off the secondary regulator if you want to carbonate/serve at a different pressure. There is also a split on the gas line going into the keggerator if you want to hook up a beergun/bottle filler and not have to disrupt the pressure going into the kegs. Everything works great and is in good condition. Also I am willing to deliver/meet in the middle within a somewhat reasonable distance from Downtown LA. If you are thinking about starting to keg or want to upgrade to a keggerator you won't find a deal better than this.

Let me know if you have any questions or want to see more pictures.

Tom

I will let you two know in the next day or so if I'll part it out

Starting to part out...Im pming you guys in order of when you contacted me and well go from there.

Latest posts

Back