• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Illinois 3 gallon corny plus regulator

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

borny

Reaction score
Hey guys, I'm doing some spring cleaning and selling selling stuff I haven't used is a long while. Here is a 3 gallon corny with 20oz CO2 canister, regulator, fill station, gas line and pop-it. $100. I would like to sell it to sometime locally if possible.

Send me a message.

1401771150655.jpg

I forgot to mention I'm in the Plainfield area..

Wish I lived closer. That's a good deal waiting for someone. Keep me in mind if you do decide to ship or you don't find someone local to take it off your hands for you(which I doubt).

Sent from somewhere to someone

You could use a 5lb CO2 tank. However, you would probably want a larger tank, because 20oz will use more than a quarter of the 5lb tank due to waste. Check on YouTube and there are videos showing how to fill the tanks.

Awesome write up of someone making one of these up in a cooler to take places.

Im interested in shipping on this too.. Bummer it wasn't a week ago, my folks were driving right past you!

I'm interested and live in plainfield. Is the 20oz CO2 just to pour the beer? Can I also carbonate the beer with it?

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

I'm interested and live in plainfield. Is the 20oz CO2 just to pour the beer? Can I also carbonate the beer with it?

I don't think so, but you might be able to naturally carb and then dispense with the 20oz. However, you need a bigger tank so that you can refill the little tank. That's really what's for sale here.

You could force carbonate with this tank and regulator, but you would want more than just one 20oz co2 tank, because you will use a lot more co2 force corroborating the beer than just pouring it.

Another good thing about these co2 tanks, there are sports stores that do fill paint ball tanks, so if you were in a pinch on a weekend you could possibly find a store that fills paintball tanks and gets it filled. But I never did that..

If you would consider splitting it up and shipping I'd be interested in co2 stuff

Back