3 faucet viper tower?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nbspindel

Reaction score
at the risk of more people bidding on this...

this is on ebay http://cgi.ebay.com/Brass-3-Tap-Dra...emQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item33599bdd64

I'm not quite sure how someone might mount the faucets to the top. Would they just screw in? I guess you would feed your beer line through the holes, no problem, but don't most faucets need to be screwed tight from the back, or at least require you to hold something from turning on the back?

thanks for your help. This would be sick on my kegerator, but only if it had faucets. I guess i could just tell guests to put their mouths to one of the holes and just give a signal when they've had enough :rockin:

I can't tell you that much about them but micromatic carries a dual I think. The Dual is like $380 or something, never seen the triple, but haven't looked either. Can't tell you how they attach but looks like it is internal threaded. The price on this is gonna be up there, when all is said and done.

It appears that the tower has threads for short shanks to attach directly. Your faucet would attach directly to those.
It also appears to have threads in the base. I would contact the seller to verify what fits this, and if those are standard threads or made for fancy european faucets.

Back