Ohio 3 day or so in Cleveland and Springfield

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

martijacpbs

Reaction score
My partner and I are currently planning visit again Cleveland and I was hoping to get some feedback from those who live.

I'm planning a surprise, he is photographer, and this trip we want to make some good pictures of us. We are making a hole list of beautiful points that we can visit so he can get good shots, kinda trying to save money, because we suppose to be there from Sunday to Wednesday. I want to visit Springfield too, for the Sertoma Oktoberfest and convince him to give us another day.

I have been thinking in places like Reserve Square, National Terminal, Crittenden Court and Huron Square/Osborn Building. Is there anything we should be on the lookout for when we go in for a tour? Also, we are going from NY, and I don't want to pay the high rates that airport has to leave my car there. A friend told me about this cheap parking in Cleveland where you leave you car and someone take to the airport, are those rates fear over there? Or, do you know other option?

Thanks in advance for any feedback! :mug:

If yoy are willing, I let you here all the information about the event:

Details

• Dates Sep 30, 2016 - Oct 1, 2016
  • Time 11:00am - 11:00pm
  • Location 635 E. St. Louis St. (Open field next to Expo Center)
  • Address 635 E. St. Louis St. - Springfield, MO 65806
  • Admission $8 in Advance / $10 at the Gate / Free with valid College ID
  • Phone (417) 343-5088

"Oktoberfest is a two day event filled with games, music, and beer. Get a taste of Germany right here in Springfield! All proceeds from this event go directly to the Boys & Girls Clubs of Springfield." Hope we can see you there! :rockin:

If you 2 are into Rock music, how about the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame?

If you're looking for beer, there are a few breweries and taprooms downtown. One of my favorite beer places in the Cleveland area is the "Winking Lizard," there are 2 downtown and quite a few of them in the greater Cleveland area.

The drive from Cleveland to NYC is around 8-9 hours, avoiding rush hour on the NJ side (e.g., drive at night, arrive very early in the morning). You can park your car in NJ at a Park & Ride, then take the bus or train into the city. Don't drive into the city, it's way worse than downtown LA. You may be even able to leave your rental car at a NJ branch rental agency, so you don't have to drive back. Then after your NYC visit, fly back from there.

Latest posts

Back