• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Pennsylvania 3 Burner Single Tier Brew Stand & March Pump

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

2lflat4

Reaction score
Unfortunately, I have to get out of the hombrew game so I am selling my 3 burner single tier brew stand with March pump. As pictured the pump includes a 3 piece 1/2in ID SS valve and 1/2 ID SS fittings. Again thats a 1/2in ID fittings for great flow! This stand is in excellent condition with some minor surface rust where some of the powder coating has come off. I used this for a few years with great success with my keggle setup but it can be used with other vessel's too. Measures 59 in long x 15 in deep x 24 in high and with the legs removed height is 13 in.

I am asking for $450 cash face to face transaction only, please. I am located in Telford PA.

IMG_0494.jpg

IMG_0496.jpg

IMG_0492.jpg

IMG_0493.jpg

IMG_0495.jpg

Last edited:
What is the maximum size pot you can get on there? I have 30 gallon kettles

Back