• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Pennsylvania (3) Ball lock kegs

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

slentz

Reaction score
SOLD!

I've got (3) ball lock kegs for sale. All have pressure release valve. I can add new o rings to lid and posts. Looking for $55 or best offer for each keg or trade for something awesome. I am in "need" of a big mash tun, stainless or cooler. Stainless 20+ gallon, cooler 25+ gallon. I can add cash as necessary. Pickup or meet up outside of Philly in the suburbs only. I won't ship these so please don't even ask. Thanks

I have a 30gal White Marine Igloo cooler. If you're interested let me know and I'll send or post pics. I'm on vacation until June 16th so the soonest I could come to meet you would be June 21st. The cooler is missing the lid locks and the drain valve but you would not really need either and they are cheap to get if you wanted them.

I have a 30gal White Marine Igloo cooler. If you're interested let me know and I'll send or post pics. I'm on vacation until June 16th so the soonest I could come to meet you would be June 21st. The cooler is missing the lid locks and the drain valve but you would not really need either and they are cheap to get if you wanted them.

Thanks for the offer but I think I'm gonna keep with my current setup.

As of today, kegs are still available. Thanks

Back