• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Georgia 20lb Aluminum CO2 tanks

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bsperr

Reaction score
I've got three 20lb Aluminum CO2 tanks for sale. Local pickup only, because they all have gas in them. I'm in Athens, Ga, but I could possibly meet with a buyer within a reasonable distance. From left to right:

Tank 1: Most recent hydro test is Jan 2011. It weighs 43.23 pounds, so it's pretty close to full (the tare weight is not marked on any of the tanks, but I'm guessing it's around 25 pounds). I'm asking $50.

Tank 2: Most recent hydro test is Mar 2007. It weighs 43.51 pounds, so it's pretty close to full. I'm asking $40

Tank 3: Most recent hydro test is Sep 2006. It weighs 29.18 pounds, so it's pretty close to empty. I'm asking $20

All of the tanks have handles, but the handle on the last tank is cracked. All of the tanks are stamped "coca cola," so they may have been leased at some point. I don't have any trouble getting these swapped or filled around here, but YMMV.

IMG_20140204_193915.jpg

The tanks are sold pending payment.

EDIT: All the tanks sold, thanks!

Back