2013's How many gal of homebrew in 2013

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
5 gallons Pre-Prohibition Lager - 7 Bridges AG
26,838 + 5 = 26,843

Long time since my last update, all 5 gallon batches

2 porters
3 IPA
2 Apa
1 RIS
1 ordinary bitter
1 Scottish 60/-
1 wee heavy

Gosh that's more than I thought I'd done!!

55 gal + 26893 = 26948

26994.5+5 gal ESB + 5 gal Bass Ale clone + 5 gal Sierra Nevada clone + 5 gal IRA + 5 gal Simcoe IPA + 5 gal Hopheads IIPA = 27024.5

6 gallons of cervesa + 6 gallons of wheat + 5 gallons of a Belgian Carmel Wit = 17 gallons so far this year and counting, probably do another 5 in a week or two from now.

5 gal honey wheat
5 gal strawberry blonde

6 gallons of cervesa + 6 gallons of wheat + 5 gallons of a Belgian Carmel Wit = 17 gallons so far this year and counting, probably do another 5 in a week or two from now.

27070 + redking's 17 = 27087

1 gallon Orange Mead
4 Gallons SMaSH
4 Gallons Imperial Stout
4 Gallons Skeeter Pee
-----------------------
13 + 27087
= 27100

5.5gal Honey Brown Ale + 5 gal Honey porter

10.5 + 27111 = 27,121.5

almost forgot

+ 5 gal of Edwort's Apfelwein. Modified the recipe and made a Cranapple wine.. 3gals Apple Juice and 2 gals Cranberry

+5.5 gal of of Columbus/Crystal/Zythos Pale w/ WLP 090
+5.5 gal of Orfy's Hobgoblin II w S-04

=27157.5

27157.5 + 25 = 27182.5

5 fat boy Local H/B ver. just bottled.(@ home then moved to work. )
5 SNPA clone MWBS verson with dry hop standing by ( done at work today off the clock)
5 MWBS liberty Cream ale ( done at work today off the clock)
5 This buds for u from MWBS ( done at work today off the clock) Also plan to keg for the non HB people. Will be sure to get the red solo cups too.
5 Dumpster dog stout Local H/B Ver. ( done at work Today off the clock)

I did it all today @ work because I'm in the navy as some of you may know. One of the members at my command is retiring in early Aug. after 26 years of service.He is not your normal Sailor..., He has been in every ground conflict know and unknown in the pass 23 years. He is the Silent warrior that keeps the watch. He has paid his dues to keep this country free. So here is the why, He tried one of my H/B this past spring. His words to me where I wish I could have something like this @ my retirement. Fast forward to now I ran a request thu my command asking if I could supply all the drinks for the party. I also request it use the command BLDG. Because my home is too small to house such a undertaking. Not only did they approve it but they raised the funds (from donations from other staff) to cover the kits and supplies. Today i finally got everything in. So I started to brew Alone last night after midnight when i got off (I was unable to get the larger gear from the local brew club I belong too. one brew pot @ a time) I finally got her done after bad weather,a power outage, a defective propane tank (thanks blue rino) I got her done. Sorry all to write a large post. I just had to get that out.. there.
Sorry if my grammar is not right i have been awake to two days.

This was for you Nicky. :mug:

27157.5 + 25 = 27182.5

5 fat boy Local H/B ver. just bottled.(@ home then moved to work. )
5 SNPA clone MWBS verson with dry hop standing by ( done at work today off the clock)
5 MWBS liberty Cream ale ( done at work today off the clock)
5 This buds for u from MWBS ( done at work today off the clock) Also plan to keg for the non HB people. Will be sure to get the red solo cups too.
5 Dumpster dog stout Local H/B Ver. ( done at work Today off the clock)

I did it all today @ work because I'm in the navy as some of you may know. One of the members at my command is retiring in early Aug. after 26 years of service.He is not your normal Sailor..., He has been in every ground conflict know and unknown in the pass 23 years. He is the Silent warrior that keeps the watch. He has paid his dues to keep this country free. So here is the why, He tried one of my H/B this past spring. His words to me where I wish I could have something like this @ my retirement. Fast forward to now I ran a request thu my command asking if I could supply all the drinks for the party. I also request it use the command BLDG. Because my home is too small to house such a undertaking. Not only did they approve it but they raised the funds (from donations from other staff) to cover the kits and supplies. Today i finally got everything in. So I started to brew Alone last night after midnight when i got off (I was unable to get the larger gear from the local brew club I belong too. one brew pot @ a time) I finally got her done after bad weather,a power outage, a defective propane tank (thanks blue rino) I got her done. Sorry all to write a large post. I just had to get that out.. there.
Sorry if my grammar is not right i have been awake to two days.

This was for you Nicky. :mug:

correctsion 27187.5

5.5 gallons Belas IPA, dry hopping in the keg
6.5 Gallons Stone VE 09-09-09 clone
5.5 gallons Conans Porter

17.5 + 27,203.5 =

+5 Honey Ginger Wit ( French Ale yeast )
+5 Chocolate Mint Porter ( Belgian yeast )

Got the idea to do a few variations of stuff I've already made to see how they turn out!

Back