2013's How many gal of homebrew in 2013

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you want, I could send you 2 or 3 of skas to try. Not a bad beer but I had never had a mole stout before, very complex to say the least

We could work out a trade for something. I'd love to try some Ska's after all the good things I've heard. You interested in a new Seahawks hat? If you're not interested in a Hawks hat I could find you some tasty NW brews.

We could work out a trade for something. I'd love to try some Ska's after all the good things I've heard. You interested in a new Seahawks hat? If you're not interested in a Hawks hat I could find you some tasty NW brews.

I'm a big fan of Widmere, Drop Top is still one of my fav's. I wouldn't mind making a clone of that

I dont have any friends that I could give that hat to for christmas so I will have to pass on that offer :D Just PM me if you wanna put together a small trade to try those ska's

skitter said:
22 Gallons of various Ambers trying to refine my own style. =53,063
Finally able to post in here did my first brew days this past weekend and stated with all grain and they came out perfect

5 gallons hard root beer ale (ag)
1 gallon MO Columbus smash (ag)
= 53,069

I started brewing in June and have brewed 10 batches of beer and 6 of cider it's all gone too.... So I got 80 gallons making....53,149!

First tried a one gallon AG batch of pale ale and a five gallon BB kit called Hopnog.

53,275+6=53,281

beertroll said:
87 gallons so far this year (there were two 1-gallon batches in there). 53458 + 87 = 53545
+5 gallons pale ale to be brewed wednesday (have the ingredients and the day off so i am counting it)

I brew nearly every week. I miss one every now and then, so I would conservatively estimate I brew 40 times a year; up to 48. I don't keep exact gallon figures, but always shoot for five. That puts me at 200-240 gallons. I say 200.

The best part is that I know I am in compliance with Federal law. If the State inquires, please tell them I will call them back.

***correction to the math in above post**
53765.5+ 5.5 Gallons "Hard Time" IPA should be 53,771
=================================
+5.5 gallons of "Haus Pale Ale"

53,771 + 5.5 = 53,776.5

+ 65 gallons = 53,911

Pilsner 5
Blonde Ale 10

English IPA 5
Black Forest Stout 5
Tire Biter Bitter 5
Oatmeal Stout 5