• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

New York 2013 whole leaf hops Amarillo, Citra, Simcoe, Sorachi Ace

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WPStrassburg

Reaction score
Hello,
I have some 2013 whole leaf hops that didn't get picked up by club members from a club buy I did. They are all from Hop Union through Country Malt Group. I received them, broke them down into 1# and 1/2# foodsaver vac bags, and what was left over has been in a chest freezer since then. I will be shipping via USPS flat rate unless you prefer another way and all prices below are plus shipping which should range from $5 for a 1/2#-2# order to $15 3-4#. I won't ship after Wednesday so they don't sit around over the weekend unless you say otherwise.
Prices are $18 for 1# and $10 for 1/2# plus shipping

Amarillo - 10.3% AA
Citra - 13.7% AA
Simcoe - 14.6% AA
Sorachi Ace - 14.1% AA

Any questions let me know.
Thanks,
Walter

Scratch that last question...I revisited the title, Doh. Let me figure out our days we will be back that way and see if your around for a possible meet for pick-up?

Back