• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Illinois 20 gallon

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

reinstone

Reaction score
Mild steel welded brew stand 3 burners. Propane heat shields. Works great 500

1 mash tun 20 gallon stainless w false bottom. Bliccman thermostat 3 way ball valve $250

1 20 gallon boil kettle set for whirlpool 2 ball valves thermometer 175

1 20 gallon hlt stainless. Thermostat and ball valves 175

1 march pump mounted on wood. 100

Stainless quick connects various 50

Morebeer copper counterflow 150

Stirplates small 30 large 40

Sanke fermenter kit 100.

Numerous ball lock kegs 45 each.

Much more Make offer on package but will part out soon.

I'll buy the 20 gallon boil Kettle and March pump. Possibly interested in 20 gallon hlt too.

Ok. I'll sell all three pots together for 800 and include March pump.

I'm still interested, do you have pics? Where in IL are you located? I have cash!

The pieces that you have listed for $800 ... I could buy all 4 pieces individual from you for $700. Or I'm I missing something?
I would still like to see pictures of the Sanke fermenter kit. Please!!!

The pieces that you have listed for $800 ... I could buy all 4 pieces individual from you for $700. Or I'm I missing something?
I would still like to see pictures of the Sanke fermenter kit. Please!!!

The sanke fermenter kit is the Brewers hardware kit. I'd include the keg if worth shipping. Yes. 700 would buy the kettles. I'm not real concerned w exact figures. As long as it goes to a good home.

Latest posts

Back