• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

California 2 Tap Kegerator and Fermentation Chamber

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

redwood

Reaction score
http://sfbay.craigslist.org/nby/app/4911415511.html

Homebrewing Equipment (2 tap kegerator and temperature controlled fermentation fridge)

2 Tap Kegerator- Danby Fridge converted to 2 Tap kegerator. Stainless steel shanks, tail pieces, and Perlick stainless steel faucets. 5 lb Co2 tank included with tap rite dual gauge regulator. Tank can be placed inside or outside of fridge depending on personal preference. Tap Rite dual Gauge is a Y - split regulator. inside fridge door has chalkboard paint finish. MAKE OFFER ASAP!

Fermentation Fridge- Ranco temperature controlled fermentation fridge was able to hold 6 gallon better bottle fermenter. Excellent for getting lagers to taste right. $100.

Also have 3 corny kegs to go with it all, open to offers.

It's a long shot but any chance you'd sell faucets/shanks/tailpieces separate from the Kegerator? Please let me know if you'd consider it. If not, free bump and GLWS!

It's a long shot but any chance you'd sell faucets/shanks/tailpieces separate from the Kegerator? Please let me know if you'd consider it. If not, free bump and GLWS!

Sorry man, parting out would make it useless.

I'm in Reno, and unfortunately I don't have any plans to head down to Napa. Good luck with the sale.

Attached pics

20150311_123526.jpg

20150311_123449.jpg

20150311_123401.jpg

Back