• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

2 kegs, 1 keggle for sale!!!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BOYDBrew

Reaction score
I bought new equipment and no longer need these.
2 kegs for $100
One in very good condition
Other is banged up on top otherwise works ok.
I would like to get $100 for the keggle. Comes with hop screen and ball valve (not welded)
Have brewed 15 batches with this keggle! Works great !!!
Would prefer to keep it local pick up,
But possibly willing to ship.
I'll throw in the keg tap for free
And some hops too for first buyer!!
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1395418824.737066.jpgImageUploadedByHome Brew1395418850.502622.jpg

Give me your GRAINS!!

No i am in San Francisco. I was thinking st some point, if you were unable to sell local you might consider shipping.

Hey there joe, yeah I'd be willing to. It might cost some $$$ to ship though. Are you interested in all 3?
And what's your zip?

Give me your GRAINS!!

Joe,
What do you mean by brass tacks ?

Give me your GRAINS!!

For all three kegs it's $99 via ups ground.
$33 a piece to ship

Give me your GRAINS!!

Hold that thought. I have a FedEx. Acct. Is there one near you? I can create a label and email it to you. That way its a write off

Hold that thought. I have a FedEx. Acct. Is there one near you? I can create a label and email it to you. That way its a write off

Yes I have one right down the street from me!! Off of jameison street 97701 bend, Oregon

Give me your GRAINS!!

Sounds good!
Talk to ya on Monday

Give me your GRAINS!!

Now for some reason the system has you as spam. Did you get my message asking for size weight and paypal address?

Now for some reason the system has you as spam. Did you get my message asking for size weight and paypal address?

Not sure on weight with box, I can weigh them tomorrow at work and update you

Give me your GRAINS!!

Just weighed out the boxes.
I got 33.2lbs, 34.4lbs, and 34.1lbs for the three boxes.

Give me your GRAINS!!

Cool. In the field again today. Building a custom home in Los Gatos Ca. Need to get into office asap

Ok. Just waiting for shipping labels and payment to PayPal and they'll be on there way!

Give me your GRAINS!!

So sorry they sent me on a road trip to a job about 100 miles from the office. Saturday or Sunday I'll get back.

So sorry they sent me on a road trip to a job about 100 miles from the office. Saturday or Sunday I'll get back.

Good morning joe, was wondering if you had a chance to get back to the office to print out those fedex tracking labels?
I know you're busy, just curious.

Give me your GRAINS!!

Did you get my last message??
Total was $220 for kegs and $105 for shipping via FedEx ground,
Unless you use your own FedEx account which I'm still willing to do that if that saves you $$$.
I'm willing to do whatever is easier for you, if you want me to hold the kegs till you get back to your office and get fedex labels , I'm fine with that.

Give me your GRAINS!!

Latest posts

Back