• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

2 keggels, 3&5 gallon corny's-SE PA

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bighandsray

Reaction score
I am looking to downsize from 10+gallon batches and looking to sell 2 keggles, both have tops cut. 1 has stainless 1/2" ball valve from Northern Brewer. Other has not been drilled. Looking to get $150 for both. Would consider trade for 8gal SS brewpot.
Have too many corny's...would like to sell 3-5gal ball locks. Some scratches and dings but all hold pressure. Also have 1 3 gallon pin lock. Very clean, no dents. I think the threads match for ball lock posts if you wanted to switch'em. I would like to sell all 4 kegs together for $150.
Extra dual gauge regulator $40?
close to Philly and Wilmington DE
Not interested in shipping at this point
thanks

IMG_1090.jpg

IMG_1091.jpg

IMG_1092.jpg

IMG_1094.jpg

Those up-side down photos are making me dizzy ;)

Anyhow, if you are willing to part with the 3 gallon corny, I'm interested. I like the keggles too, but that one is pretty dinged up.

Thanks!

i'm interested in the 4 kegs, so I'll get in line. Can meet you anywhere along the blue route. Let me know.

blast, we were going to be in NY coming back down by philly this weekend but all the family got sick. doubt those kegs will last til we make our next trip looks like you'll have no trouble moving them though.

Back